Friday 11 July 2008

The excursion to the Tower of London!!!!


Yesterday we went to the Tower of London! I liked it !!!
the bus was great I could sleep!!!
When we were with the old woman, she was the guide! I didn't like it so much because it was boring but I was with my friend and it was not too bad!
After we went to the Tower, I didn't see to much of it but the things that I saw were good!
I bought somethings to my family in the souvenirs shop and I could see the beefaters, one of them shout at me because I was shouting to my friend!!!
After we wanted to drink something of the Starbucks coffe so we asked to a woman and she told us where it was.
We started walking but we really didn't know where we were!
After that we found the cofee and we bought some drinks then we came back to the Tower of London and we saw our teacher and we went to the school
Bye kisses for SPAIN!!!

No comments: